Norway pharmacy online: Kjøp av viagra uten resept i Norge på nett.
Jeg har selv prøvd dette kamagra Det er billig og fungerer egentlig, jeg likte det) kjøp cialis Ikke prøvd, men du kan eksperimentere med...
Hvordan føler du deg, følsomhet etter konsumere piller?.
John J. Eichenlaub, MD · Dorothy C. May, MD · Cheri Gard, CNM, CRNP · Lisa Leitzell, CRNP
2128 Embassy Drive · Lancaster, PA 17603 · 717.509.5090 · Fax 717.509.5078
Frequently Asked Questions: OTC Medications in Pregnancy
◦ May take Vitamin B6 (25mg three times a day), Unisom (1 tab at night), ginger
Call the office if you are unable to keep any liquids down for more than 24 hours,
or if you are weak, dizzy,or dehydrated (dry mouth and dry lips).
We may need to prescribe medication if over the counter medications do not help.
◦ May take Mylanta, Maalox, Tums, Rolaids. ◦ If heartburn occurs frequently, you may take Zantac up to 150 mg twice a day or
Prilosec 20mg once a day. DO NOT TAKE Pepto Bismol
◦ May take Tylenol/Acetaminophen: Regular strength: take 2 tabs every 4 hours;
Extra strength: take 2 tabs every 6 hours.
◦ DO NOT TAKE: Aspirin, Advil, Motrin, Ibuprofen, Aleve, or Naproxen unless
◦ May take Colace 100mg once or twice a day for hard stools (can take up to a
week to work), Milk of Magnesia 2 tablespoons once a day for constipation, Fibercon chewable in the morning, Metamucil, or Miralax; increase water to 8-10 glasses a day. Some prenatal vitamins have a stool softener added.
◦ May take Imodium according to instructions on package. ◦ Follow BRAT diet (bananas, rice, applesauce, tea, toast), avoid meat and dairy
while having symptoms, drink plenty of clear fluids. DO NOT TAKE Pepto Bismol
Call the office if you have a fever of over 101 or if you are not better in 3 days.
▪ Tylenol for aches and pains (2 regular strength every 4 hours or 2 extra
▪ Saline nasal spray as needed for sinus congestion ▪ Sudafed 30mg every 6 hours for sinus pressure/congestion ▪ Robitussin/Mucinex for congested cough ▪ Lozenges such as Chloraseptic or Cepacol for sore throat ▪ Vitamin C up to 1000mg/day ▪ Tylenol PM for sleep/cough.
◦ DO NOT TAKE Echinacea, medications with “-D” in the name (such as
Mucinex-D, Claritin-D, or Allegra-D), or long-acting Sudafed (lasts 12 or 24 hours)
Call the office or your family doctor if you have a fever over 101, have green
phlegm/mucous, or are not getting better within 2-3 days.
◦ May take Claritin/Allegra (any time), Zyrtec (after first 12 weeks), and Benadryl
◦ May use Preparation H or Anusol. Add fiber to diet or fiber supplement such as
This is common in pregnancy. Call the office if it happens frequently and persistently.
◦ May take calcium 500mg twice a day, stretching exercises, soak in warm baths
Call the office if only one leg is hurting all the time, or if there is redness and swelling in
◦ May have dental visit/cleaning, x-rays with abdominal shield, Novocaine
WITHOUT Epinephrine for minor procedures, Tylenol with codeine for pain after procedures.
Have your dentist call our office to discuss medications not listed.
◦ May take Slow Fe iron 1 or 2 times a day for anemia (gentler on the stomach than
Call the office before taking any herbal supplements or remedies.
Call the office if you are unsure about contractions, vaginal bleeding, or decreased fetal
Especialista en Flebología: plan de estudio requerido. Comentarios sobre un documento de consenso de la UIP. Rossi, Guillermo*Agradecimiento por traducciones y colaboración a Carolina Rossi** Hospital E. TornúC.A.B.A - Buenos Aires - ArgentinaCorrespondencia: firstname.lastname@example.org E n el año 2010, la UIP , publicó en INTERNACIO- I n 2010, the UIP , published in INTERNACIONAL NAL
M i n o r O r a l S u r g e r y, Anaesthesia and Sedation Module 10 CONTENTS 11 General Anaesthetics (GA) and Conscious SedationModule 10 M i n o r O r a l S u r g e r y, Anaesthesia and Sedation MODULE TEN MINOR ORAL SURGERY, ANAESTHESIA AND SEDATION INTRODUCTION This module describes the various minor oral surgical procedures that maybe performed in either a general dental prac