Norway pharmacy online: Kjøp av viagra uten resept i Norge på nett.
Jeg har selv prøvd dette kamagra Det er billig og fungerer egentlig, jeg likte det) kjøp priligy Ikke prøvd, men du kan eksperimentere med...
Hvordan føler du deg, følsomhet etter konsumere piller?.
Auto Lipo Cells Detecting
3 Brake Type
• Programmable cutoff types (soft cutoff/hard cutoff)
Brake disabled is mainly used for helicopters.
• Programmable brake types (disable/soft brake/hard brake)
Thanks to purchase the Hifei®
brushless motor ESC produced by Chongqing EVERBEST
Soft brake provides 50% of full braking power. General aircraft
Technology Ltd., please read this instruction carefully before use. wish you have a pleasant
• Time advance programmable (low/middle/high/auto)
Hard brake is 70% braking power. Direct drive applications where
Governor mode (low rpm governor/high rpm governor)
more braking power is required. Hard brake should only be used
• Programmable current limiting (very sensitive/standard/insensitive/disable)
4 Timing Advance
• Programmable startup types (very soft start/soft start/fast start)
• When connecting the ESC, ensure that the polarity of battery is correct. Incorrect polarity may
Recommended for more lower pole count motors. Gives more
cause permanent damage to the ESC and such damage is not covered by the WARRANTY.
Recommended for most motors .Gives a good balance of power
When you use the ESC, turn on the transmitter BEFORE powering on the receiver.
• Apply to most of inrunner and outrunner brushless motors.
• When you are finished, power off the receiver BEFORE turning off the transmitter.
• No complex programming, auto adapt work mode.
Recommended for most of higher pole count motors
• A LED (flashes) indicates the current limiting or temperature protection is activated.
• The limiting current is set to the standard mode in factory. It is suitable for use in most
configurations. Only experienced technicians can adjust this programming.
Recommended for most of all brushless motors.
• Runs motor in forward or reverse by swapping any two motor wire connections.
• In Governor Mode, the brake is always disabled and the soft cutoff is always active.
Safe “power on” arming program ensures motor will not accidentally turn on.
5 Cutoff Type
• Changing the PWM may cause the motor to heat ahead of time.
• Auto shut down when signal is lost or radio interference becomes severe for more than 3 seconds
When battery voltage reaches cut-off voltage the motor will
shutdown immediately,. Motor can be restarted by closing the
Do not play on or near water. Never allow water, moisture or any foreign object onto the PC
After radio connection has been reestablished, moving the throttle to the lowest position can
throttle to the lowest position and then move the throttle as
• Damage to the controller as a result of excessively high current is not covered by the
When battery voltage reaches cut-off voltage, slowly reduces
• The ESC is disabled when the voltage is over 15V at power-on.
motor power to zero , you will notice a decrease in power and it is
time to land, the throttle maintains its full linear.
• Allowing water, lubricants, moisture or other foreign objects inside the ESC will VOID the
WARRANTY. Exposure to CA glue or its fumes can cause damage and malfunction; this will
NOTE: Soft cutoff is always automatically activated in Governor Mode.
6 Soft Start
• Never disconnect the battery pack while the motor is running, as this could cause damage to the
1 Low Cut-off Voltage
Recommended for most of the fixed or fold prop airplanes,
Never allow the separate heat sinks to touch each other or any exposed conductive surface. This
may cause short circuit, damage the ESC, and VOID the WARRANTY.
6-8 cell NiCad or NiMH packs, or 2 cell Lithium packs
• Connectors with low conductivity may cause erratic motor rotations or other unexpected
8 cell NiCad or NiMH packs, or 2 cell Lithium packs
7 Governor Mode
• If you are not using the BEC function of the ESC and are using a separate receiver battery
instead you must disconnect the red wire from the controllers JR connector.
10 cell NiCad or NiMH packs, or 3 cell Lithium packs
12 cell NiCad/ NiMH packs, or 3 cell Lithium packs
• The controller will automatically power off the motor if the battery voltage drops below the
Recommended for collective pitch helicopters. Used for low
programmed cut-off voltage (factory preset at 5.0V).Try using a smaller prop on the motor, or
pole count motors (Hacker, etc.) and low RPMs on higher pole
using batteries with a higher rating. It is especially important for the user of Li-poly cells.
NOTE: Low Cut-off Voltage can protect the main battery from discharged too low, and provide
Recommended for collective pitch helicopters. Used for higher
the normal operating voltage to receiver and servos.
2 Current Limiting
Features of the Hifei®
NOTE: The Governor mode acts as an RPM control. Throttle stick position determines the RPM that the
Low over-current threshold, will rapidly shut-down.
motor runs and the controller will attempt to hold that RPM regardless of load changes. In Governor Mode,
Moderate over-current threshold, will shut down after a
the brake is always disabled and soft cutoff is automatically active.
slight delay. Recommended for inrunner motors.
High over-current threshold, will shut down after a slight
8 PWM Switching Rate
delay. Recommended for outrunner motors. Only
experienced modelers should use this programming
Current limiting detection disabled. Only experienced
• Up to 12 cells NiMH/NiCad or 2~3 cell Lithium-polymer
modelers should use this programming feature.
• High rate adjustable switching (PWM:8KHz/12KHz/16KHz)
NOTE: Default setting is recommended. If you change the setting, damage to the controller as a
Recommended for very low inductance motors
result of over current will be not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.
Note: we strongly recommend only the experienced modeler could change this setting.
Chongqing EVERBEST Technology Ltd. B2-9-7,Yugao Plaza,65 Kechuang Rd.,Shiqiaopu,Chongqing,P.R.China400039 Tel:86-23-68613937,68626060,68695844 Fax:86-23- 68030865
Move the throttle at the highest position
Three beeps indicate you have set successfuly.
Figure 2 The User Programmable Setting Procedure
L o n g t e r m r e s u l t s o f p a r s p l a n a v i t r e c t o m y i n t h e m a n a g e m e n t o f i n t e r m e d i a t e u v e i t i s A. Heiligenhaus *#, N. Bornfeld#, A. Wessing#, *Department of Ophthalmology, at St. Franziskus Hospital, Muenster #Department of Ophthalmology, University of Essen R a t i o n a l e f o r v i t r e c t o m y i n i n t e r m e d
W01 Introduction to search methods for health economics studies Exercise: Identifying economic evaluations using HEED Imagine you are conducting a Cochrane review of Pioglitazone for type 2 diabetes mellitus. You have decided to incorporate evidence on resource use, costs and cost-effectiveness into the review, and therefore wish to search for relevant economic Read the background information