Norway pharmacy online: Kjøp av viagra uten resept i Norge på nett.
Jeg kan anbefale en god måte for å øke potens - Cialis. Fungerer mye bedre kjøp viagra Alltid interessant, disse pillene og andre ting i Generelle virkelig har helse til å handle.
Outpatient Prescription Drug
10/35/60 Plan 0UL
Your Copayment and/or Coinsurance is determined by the tier to which the Prescription Drug List (PDL) Management Committee
has assigned the Prescription Drug Product. All Prescription Drug Products on the Prescription Drug List are assigned to Tier 1,
Tier 2 or Tier 3. Find individualized information on your benefit coverage, determine tier status, check the status of claims and
search for network pharmacies by logging on to www.myuhc.com®
or calling the Customer Care number on your ID card.
Annual Drug Deductible
Out-of-Pocket Drug Maximum
Benefit Plan Copayment/Coinsurance - The amount you pay.
Tier 1 Specialty
Tier 2 Specialty
Tier 3 Specialty
* Only certain Prescription Drug Products are available through mail order; please visit www.myuhc.com or call Customer Care at
the telephone number on the back of your ID card for more information.
** No Coverage for Specialty Prescription Drug Products dispensed through mail order pharmacy.
This summary of Benefits is intended only to highlight your Benefits for Outpatient Prescription Drug Products and should not be
relied upon to determine coverage. Your plan may not cover all of your Outpatient Prescription Drug expenses. Please refer to your
Outpatient Prescription Drug Rider and Certificate of Coverage for a complete listing of services, limitations, exclusions and a
description of all the terms and conditions of coverage. If this description conflicts in any way with the Outpatient Prescription Drug
Rider or the Certificate of Coverage, the Outpatient Prescription Drug Rider and Certificate of Coverage shall prevail.
Item# Rev. Date
Other Important Information about your Outpatient Prescription Drug Benefits
You are responsible for paying the lower of the applicable Copayment and/or Coinsurance or the retail Network Pharmacy's Usual
and Customary Charge, or the lower of the applicable Copayment and/or Coinsurance or the mail order Network Pharmacy's
For a single Copayment and/or Coinsurance, you may receive a Prescription Drug Product up to the stated supply limit. Some
products are subject to additional supply limits.
Specialty Prescription Drug Products supply limits are as written by the provider, up to a consecutive 31-day supply of the Specialty
Prescription Drug Product, unless adjusted based on the drug manufacturer's packaging size, or based on supply limits. Supply
limits apply to Specialty Prescription Drug Products whether obtained at a retail pharmacy or through a mail order pharmacy.
Some Prescription Drug Products or Pharmaceutical Products for which Benefits are described under the Prescription Drug Rider
or Certificate are subject to step therapy requirements. This means that in order to receive Benefits for such Prescription Drug
Products or Pharmaceutical Products you are required to use a different Prescription Drug Product(s) or Pharmaceutical Product(s)
Also note that some Prescription Drug Products require that you obtain prior authorization from us in advance to determine whether
the Prescription Drug Product meets the definition of a Covered Health Service and is not Experimental, Investigational or
If you require certain Prescription Drug Products, we may direct you to a Designated Pharmacy with whom we have an
arrangement to provide those Prescription Drug Products. If you are directed to a Designated Pharmacy and you choose not to
obtain your Prescription Drug Product from the Designated Pharmacy, no Benefit will be paid for that Prescription Drug Product.
You may be required to fill an initial Prescription Drug Product order and obtain one refill through a retail pharmacy prior to using a
Exclusions from coverage listed in the Certificate apply also to this Rider. In addition, the exclusions listed below apply.
• Coverage for Prescription Drug Products for the amount dispensed (days' supply or quantity limit) which exceeds the supply
• Coverage for Prescription Drug Products for the amount dispensed (days' supply or quantity limit) which is less than the
• Prescription Drug Products dispensed outside the United States, except as required for Emergency treatment.
• Drugs which are prescribed, dispensed or intended for use during an Inpatient Stay. • Experimental, Investigational or Unproven Services and medications; medications used for experimental indications and/or
dosage regimens determined by us to be experimental, investigational or unproven.
• Prescription Drug Products furnished by the local, state or federal government. Any Prescription Drug Product to the extent
payment or benefits are provided or available from the local, state or federal government (for example, Medicare) whether or
not payment or benefits are received, except as otherwise provided by law.
• Prescription Drug Products for any condition, Injury, Sickness or mental illness arising out of, or in the course of, employment
for which benefits are available under any workers' compensation law or other similar laws, whether or not a claim for such
benefits is made or payment or benefits are received.
• Any product dispensed for the purpose of appetite suppression or weight loss.
• A Pharmaceutical Product for which Benefits are provided in your Certificate. This exclusion does not apply to Depo Provera
and other injectable drugs used for contraception.
• Durable Medical Equipment. Prescribed and non-prescribed outpatient supplies, other than the diabetic supplies and inhaler
spacers specifically stated as covered.
• General vitamins, except the following which require a Prescription Order or Refill: prenatal vitamins, vitamins with fluoride, and
• Unit dose packaging of Prescription Drug Products.
• Medications used for cosmetic purposes.
• Prescription Drug Products, including New Prescription Drug Products or new dosage forms, that we determine do not meet the
definition of a Covered Health Service.
• Prescription Drug Products as a replacement for a previously dispensed Prescription Drug Product that was lost, stolen, broken
• Prescription Drug Products when prescribed to treat infertility.
• Prescription Drug Products for smoking cessation.
• Compounded drugs that do not contain at least one ingredient that has been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug
Administration (FDA) and requires a Prescription Order or Refill. Compounded drugs that are available as a similar
commercially available Prescription Drug Product. (Compounded drugs that contain at least one ingredient that requires a
Prescription Order or Refill are assigned to Tier 3.)
• Drugs available over-the-counter that do not require a Prescription Order or Refill by federal or state law before being
dispensed, unless we have designated the over-the-counter medication as eligible for coverage as if it were a Prescription Drug
Product and it is obtained with a Prescription Order or Refill from a Physician. Prescription Drug Products that are available in
over-the-counter form or comprised of components that are available in over-the-counter form or equivalent. Certain
Prescription Drug Products that we have determined are Therapeutically Equivalent to an over-the-counter drug. Such
determinations may be made up to six times during a calendar year, and we may decide at any time to reinstate Benefits for a
Prescription Drug Product that was previously excluded under this provision.
• Certain New Prescription Drug Products and/or new dosage forms until the date they are reviewed and assigned to a tier by our
• Growth hormone for children with familial short stature (short stature based upon heredity and not caused by a diagnosed
• Any product for which the primary use is a source of nutrition, nutritional supplements, or dietary management of disease, even
when used for the treatment of Sickness or Injury, except as medically necessary for the therapeutic treatment of
phenylketonuria, branched-chain ketonuria, galactosemia, and homocystinuria and administered under the direction of a
• A Prescription Drug Product that contains (an) active ingredient(s) available in and Therapeutically Equivalent to another
covered Prescription Drug Product. Such determinations may be made up to six times during a calendar year, and we may
decide at any time to reinstate Benefits for a Prescription Drug Product that was previously excluded under this provision.
• A Prescription Drug Product that contains (an) active ingredient(s) which is (are) a modified version of and Therapeutically
Equivalent to another covered Prescription Drug Product. Such determinations may be made up to six times during a calendar
year, and we may decide at any time to reinstate Benefits for a Prescription Drug Product that was previously excluded under
• Outpatient Prescription Drug Products obtained from a non-Network Pharmacy.
• Certain Prescription Drug Products that have not been prescribed by a Specialist Physician.
THIS PAGE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK
REMPLACE L’APPENDICE A DU CAMO 1999 CODE ANTIDOPAGE DU MOUVEMENT OLYMPIQUE APPENDICE A CLASSES DE SUBSTANCES INTERDITES ET MÉTHODES INTERDITES 1 avril 2000 CLASSES DE SUBSTANCES INTERDITES Les substances interdites appartenant à la classe (A) comprennent les exemples suivants : amineptine, amiphénazole, amphétamines, bromantan, caféine*, carphédon, cocaïne, éphédrines
Elezioni comunali del 2006 Il 10 settembre 2006, dalle ore 8 alle ore 18 nella Bassa Sassonia saranno aperti i seggi elettorali. Lecittadine ed i cittadini della Bassa Sassonia eleggono le rappresentanze comunali per i distretti, le città, idistretti comunali, i comuni, i comuni uniti e le diverse località. In diversi distretti, città, comuni uniti e comunidagli elettori vengono eletti in