The First National Bank of Mertzon
Application for Internet Banking
Initial here to request access to online bill payment
services. (See note below*)
Initial here if you want Paperless Banking
. You will receive your statements and notices
through the online banking program in lieu of paper mailings.
*Note: Online bill payment services are free of charge if at least one payment is initiated during each calendar month. A fee of $7.50 will be charged for any month where a payment is not initiated.
By signing below, I am requesting access to the First National Bank of Mertzon internet banking
program, as well as any additional services initialed above.
I authorize you to charge my account for any transactions made through use of the internet
banking service, including any recurring payment or transfer that I make. I agree that sufficient funds must be available in my account on the date I schedule payments or transfers to be made using the internet banking or online bill payment services.
I have received the Internet Banking and Electronic Document Delivery Agreement
I understand the terms and conditions set forth therein, and agree to be bound by them.
I certify that the information provided is true and correct. I authorize The First National Bank of
Mertzon to allow internet banking access to the accounts listed above.
THE FIRST NATIONAL BANK OF MERTZON
INTERNET BANKING AND ELECTRONIC DOCUMENT DELIVERY AGREEMENT
The use of Internet Banking and/or Electronic Document Delivery requires that you agree to the terms and
conditions of our Internet Banking and Electronic Document Delivery Agreement when you use our service. These
terms and conditions are in addition to those that already apply to any account you currently have with the Bank or
any service that you obtain from us. You must also adhere to any applicable procedure or instruction covered by this
“You” and “your” mean any person who creates an Internet Banking Customer Account with The First National
Bank of Mertzon or is authorized to use an Internet Banking login or customer identification number and password
to access the Internet Banking service. “Internet Banking” is defined as our service that allows customers to access
accounts, transfer funds, make payments and perform other transactions over the Internet by using a personal
The Internet Banking service is a free service to all Bank customers. The PayLinks Online Bill Payment service is a
free service when used at least once a month. If the PayLinks Online Bill Payment system is active, but is not used
to send a payment during a given calendar month, a service fee of $7.50 will be assessed for that month. A service
fee may also be assessed for certain maintenance requests initiated by you. These maintenance requests are related
to the PayLinks Online Bill Payment service and may include, but are not limited to: item research, stop payments
and reissuance of payments. If the PayLinks vendor issues a charge to the Bank for such services provided to you,
the charge shall be deducted from your account. TYPES OF INTERNET BANKING TRANSACTIONS
You may access your accounts by computer using your password and your user name to:
1. Transfer funds between your demand deposit accounts (checking, savings, and money market accounts); 2. Make payments from checking or savings/money market to loan accounts with us; 3. Get information about checking, savings, money market account balances, deposits and withdrawals in the last statement cycle, and account balance of certificates of deposit and loans; 4. Use the PayLinks Online Bill Payment service to send payments to third parties. Transactions completed using either Internet Banking or PayLinks Online Bill Payment will appear on your normal monthly or quarterly statement. You must notify us if you change your address.
To access Internet Banking, you are required to create a User Name and Password, as well as other security
credentials. Anyone to whom you give your user name and password will have full access to your accounts, even if
you intend to limit that person’s access. Please contact the Bank if you wish to enable a limited secondary user. LIMITS ON INTERNET BANKING TRANSACTIONS
Your account must have sufficient funds available to make a requested transfer or payment. If you use a Savings or
Money Market account to complete a transaction, the limits imposed on those types of accounts are applicable to
Internet Banking transactions. For Savings accounts, transfers to another account or to third parties by
preauthorized, automatic, or telephone transfer are limited to six per quarter. For Money Market accounts, transfers
to another account or to third parties by preauthorized, automatic, or telephone transfers are limited to six per
statement cycle. The internet banking program may prohibit transactions that would exceed these limits.
Internet Banking and PayLinks Online Bill Payment are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, we will
only process transactions and update information on general business days, Monday through Friday, excluding
holidays. CUSTOMER LIABILITY
You are liable for all transactions initiated by you or anyone you authorize to conduct your banking activities. If you
have given someone your User Name and Password and you wish to terminate that person’s access, you must
change your User Name and Password as well as take any other additional steps to prevent further access by that
person. If you decide that you no longer wish to have Internet Banking access, you must contact The First National
Bank of Mertzon to cancel your account. Your user name and password will be immediately disabled.
OUR LIABILITY FOR FAILURE TO COMPLETE TRANSFERS OR PAYMENTS
If we fail to complete a transfer or payment on time or for the correct amount according to our agreement with you,
we will be fully liable for any losses or damages that may be incurred by you. However, the following exceptions
apply where we WOULD NOT be liable:
1. If, through no fault of ours, you do not have sufficient funds available to complete the requested transfer or payment. 2. If the account from which you request a transaction has been closed or if the account is subject to restrictions due to any legal process. 3. If your computer equipment or ours is not in working order and it is apparent to you when you are attempting to complete a transaction. 4. If you have given us incomplete or incorrect information regarding the desired transaction. 5. If you do not follow our instructions or if you fail to correct or tell us about any inaccuracy of which you are aware. 6. If you do not initiate your transaction in a manner that allows us sufficient time to process your transfer or payment by the time it is due. 7. If any circumstances beyond our control prevent, delay, alter, or intercept the transaction, despite reasonable precautions that we have taken.
UNAUTHORIZED TRANSACTION, LOSS, OR THEFT OF USER NAME OR PASSWORD
If you believe that your security credentials have been stolen or compromised or used in a manner unauthorized by
you, contact us immediately at 325-835-4321. We cannot accept notification of lost or stolen security credentials
or unauthorized transactions via email. PRIVACY
Ensuring your financial privacy is of vital importance to us. We recognize the importance that you place on your
privacy and the confidentiality of your financial information. We think it is important for you to be informed of the
835-4321 or in writing at P.O. Box 589, Mertzon, TX 76941.
ELECTRONIC DOCUMENT DELIVERY
• Electronic document delivery is available for checking and savings accounts as a free service.
• By authorizing electronic document delivery, you will no longer receive paper statements and notices
from the Bank through the mail. Your documents will be available on the Bank’s internet banking website in Adobe PDF format. You will have the ability to view, print or save your documents.
• Any legal notices or disclosures that would have been mailed to you will instead be provided through
• When your statement or other document has been prepared, you will receive an email from the Bank
stating that your document is ready for viewing through the internet banking website.
• To use this service, you must have a computer or other device with access to the internet. You must be
able to access the internet banking website at www.fnbmertzon.com, and your device must be equipped with Adobe Reader in order to view your documents. Adobe Reader may be procured without cost at www.adobe.com.
• You must provide the Bank with a valid e-mail address where you can be contacted. The Bank must
also be notified if your e-mail address changes.
• Due to the nature of the Internet, the Bank cannot guarantee uninterrupted access to your documents. If
you are unable to access your electronic documents, please contact the Bank so that we may assist you in obtaining access to your documents.
• You may cancel the electronic document delivery service at any time by contacting the bank. If you
cancel the service, the Bank will reinstate paper mailing of your documents. Please allow the Bank a reasonable amount of time to respond to your request.
• The Bank may change the terms of this agreement at any time. You will be notified of any changes.
Fluoroscopy Questions the Central Scheduler May ask when scheduling an exam: IS THE PHYSICIAN ORDERING ANY ORAL SEDATION FOR THIS EXAM? IS THIS BEING SCHEDULED BY SPEECH PATHOLOGIST? IF NOT PLEASE REFER TO SPEECH PATHOLOGIST. IF YES PLEASE ENTER NAME OF SPEECH PATHOLOGIST SCHEDULING. PLEASE HAVE THE PATIENT BRING A CURRENT LIST OF MEDICATIONS THEY ARE TAKING TO INCLUDE NON-PRESCRIP
Caffeine Information Sheet In accordance with British Rowing’s Supplement Policy GB Rowing Team squad rowers should not take any supplement without the advice and supervision of your squad doctor/nutritionist. What is caffeine? • Caffeine is a naturally occurring stimulant which can be found in a wide variety of food stuffs, such as coffee, tea, soft drinks, chocolate, over