MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET 1. IDENTIFICATION OF SUBSTANCE / PREPARATION AND COMPANY
Imperial Leather Soap Variants Imperial Leather Gentle Care Imperial Leather Citrus Twist Imperial Leather Everyday Freshness Imperial Leather Silky Smooth Imperial Leather Active Imperial Leather Original
PZ CUSSONS (UK) LIMITED CUSSONS HOUSE Bird Hall Lane Stockport ENGLAND SK3 0XN
2. COMPOSITION / INFORMATION ON INGREDIENTS
Mixture of >65% fatty acid sodium soaps, water, glycerine, fragrance and minor amounts of sodium chloride, colours and preservatives. Gentle Care also contains Hydrolyzed milk protein and Vitamin E Acetate. Citrus Twist also contains Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C complex) Everyday Freshness also contains Sea Minerals Silky Smooth also contains Hydrolyzed Silk Protein 3. HAZARD IDENTIFICATION GENERAL :
• Under normal conditions not considered a hazard.
• Unlikely to be harmful unless large amount consumed
4. FIRST AID MEASURES SKIN CONTACT
• If irritation occurs, wash skin thoroughly with water. If irritation persists seek
• Wash with water for at least 15 minutes. If irritation persists seek medical
• Rinse mouth out with water and drink copious amounts of water. If a large amount
is swallowed or symptoms develop, seek medical advice.
5. FIRE-FIGHTING MEASURES
First Created: 3/09/02 Imperial Leather Soap Variants Page 1 of 4 Issue Number: 02 Revision date: 02/02/04
MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET Suitable extinguishing media :
• Foam, powder, carbon dioxide or water spray.
• Fumes containing oxides of carbon and nitrogen may
Special protective equipment for fighting fires :
• Breathing apparatus when fighting fires.
6. ACCIDENTAL RELEASE MEASURES
Personal precautions :
• No special precautions are necessary
• Do not allow large quantities to contaminate drains, river systems and
• Transfer product to suitably labelled container for disposal at an
approved site. Residues and small spillage’s can be flushed away with copious quantities of water.
7. HANDLING AND STORAGE
• No Special precautions are necessary. Prevent formation of dust. Avoid contact with
• Store in original containers. Avoid extremes of temperature.
8. EXPOSURE CONTROLS / PERSONAL PROTECTION
• Good industrial hygiene should be followed
9. PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL PROPERTIES
Gentle Care - White opaque soap bar Citrus Twist – Orange opaque soap bar Everyday Freshness – Blue opaque soap bar Active – Blue opaque soap bar Silky Smooth – Pink opaque soap bar
First Created: 3/09/02 Imperial Leather Soap Variants Page 2 of 4 Issue Number: 02 Revision date: 02/02/04
MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET 10. STABILITY AND REACTIVITY
• Product is stable with no known hazardous reactions. 11. TOXICOLOGICAL INFORMATION
• No toxicological data determined. 12. ECOLOGICAL INFORMATION
• Expected to be biodegradable. Product is based on naturally occurring fatty
acid, no environmental problems are expected.
13. DISPOSAL CONSIDERATIONS
• For small amounts of product, dilute with copious quantities of water and run to waste (observing Local
• For larger quantities dispose of at a suitable landfill installation. 14. TRANSPORT INFORMATION
Not classified as hazardous for transport. 15. REGULATORY INFORMATION • The product has been assessed according to the Cosmetic Products (Safety) Regulations 1996 and is not INFORMATION EU Ingredient Listing: Original:
Sodium Tallowate, Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Aqua, Glycerin, Parfum, Sodium Chloride, Disodium Phosphate, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Benzyl Benzoate, Eugenol, Coumarin, Linalool, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, CI 77891, CI 11680, CI 71105, CI 74260, CI 77220
First Created: 3/09/02 Imperial Leather Soap Variants Page 3 of 4 Issue Number: 02 Revision date: 02/02/04
MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET Gentle Care:
Sodium Tallowate, Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Aqua, Glycerin, Parfum, Sodium Chloride, Coconut Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Disodium Phosphate, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Disodium DistyrylbiphenylDisulfonate, BHT, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Magnesium Nitrate, Magnesium Chloride, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Geraniol, Citronellol, Limonene, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 77891, CI 74160
Sodium Tallowate, Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Aqua, Glycerin, Parfum, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Disodium Phosphate, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citral, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, CI 77891, CI 71105, CI 11680
Everyday Freshness: Sodium Tallowate, Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Aqua, Glycerin, Parfum,
Coconut Acid, Propylene Glycol, Maris Sal, Algae, Fucus Vesiculosus, Sodium Benzoate, Methyl Paraben, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Disoduim Phospahte, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional , Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Geraniol, Benzyl Benzoate, Eugenol, Linalool, BHT, CI 77891, CI 74160
Sodium Tallowate, Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Aqua, Parfum, Glycerin,
Hydrolyzed Silk, Sodium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Disodium Phosphate,
Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional , Hexyl
Citronellol, Geraniol, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, CI 77891, CI 12490.
Sodium Tallowate, Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Aqua, Parfum, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Glycol, Disodium Phosphate, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Limonene, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, CI 77891, CI 74160.
(According to CTPA and Cosmetics Products (Safety) Regulations 1996 and subsequent amendments) First Created :
The information and recommendations contained in this safety data sheet represent, to the best of our knowledge and belief, an accurate and reliable representation as to the known data for this preparation at the date of issue. The information is intended only as a guidance for safe handling, use, processing, storage and release and is not to be considered a warranty or quality specification. It is the responsibility of the user to evaluate this information in a prudent manner and to use it in a manner that is consistent for his/her particular purpose.
First Created: 3/09/02 Imperial Leather Soap Variants Page 4 of 4 Issue Number: 02 Revision date: 02/02/04
VEPACHEDU EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATION The Andhra Journal of Industrial News IP and Industry News _____________________________________________________________________________________ Chief Editor: Dr. Sreenivasarao Vepachedu, Esq. _____________________________________________________________________________________ Issue 97 Contents: Method Patents Supplemental Examina
Product Information Sheet Mouse CYP2B10LR Bactosomes Mouse Cyp2b10 and mouse CYP-reductase coexpressed in Escherichia coli 50 mM Tris-acetate (pH 7.6), 250 mM sucrose, 0.25 mM EDTA Store at -80ºC. Avoid frequent temperature changes. Thaw on ice. For laboratory (research) purposes only. Approved by ______________________________ 1Unless otherwise stated, al assays are carried ou